All items will be inspected at drop-off to ensure the highest quality for our shoppers. Only clean items in working condition will be accepted. Prior to drop-off all items must be properly tagged with your consignor ID number, barcode and price. Untagged items will not be sold. Clothing must be separated by gender and size prior to drop-off. To aid in transportation of large clothing quantities, it may help to rubber-band like sizes together. If you have any questions about a particular item, please contact us!
- Adult, Junior and Plus Size Clothing
- Formal Wear
- Accessories (belts, hats, purses, etc.)
- Shoes in excellent condition
- Sports clothing and equipment
- Tools and Home Improvement
- Patio and Garden
- Pet Goods
- Books, Music, Movies
- Small Appliances/Electronics (in working condition)
- Kitchenwares/Home Goods and Decor
- Holiday Decor
We will NOT accept the following:
- Overpriced items
- Shoes that are scuffed/overly worn
- Children’s clothing, baby equipment and most items sold at our Kidz Shoppe sales. Contact us if clarification is needed.
- Outdoor Grills (Unless unused)
- Firearms and ammunition
- Large Appliances (i.e. Full-size Refrigerators, Washers and Dryers)
- Any items that have been recalled
- Items with missing parts, batteries, or chargers
Hiz & Herz reserves the right to refuse any item that does not meet the Hiz & Herz Sale Standards.