All items will be inspected at drop-off to ensure the highest quality for our shoppers. Only clean items in working condition will be accepted. Prior to drop-off all items must be properly tagged with your consignor ID number, barcode and price. Untagged items will not be sold. Clothing must be separated by gender and size prior to drop-off. To aid in transportation of large clothing quantities, it may help to rubber-band like sizes together. If you have any questions about a particular item, please contact us!
- Seasonal clothing
- Seasonal jackets
- Winter coats (Fall sale only)
- Complete bedding in sturdy plastic bags such as the original packaging or large zipper bags
- Books, video games, videos, and DVD's
- Shoes in Excellent (Like New) condition
- Purses and Accessories
- Small Appliances
- Small Furniture
- Home Decor
- Sporting Equipment
We will NOT accept the following:
- Items NOT on wire hangers
- Overpriced items
- Clothing that is dated, worn, has stains, missing buttons, or broken zippers.
- Out of season clothing - Please save these items for the next sale
- Incomplete bedding sets or bedding not encased in plastic
- Inflatable items as there is no easy way to check for leaks or holes
- Items that are tagged from another sale. All items must be tagged to our specifications.
- Toys, kid's clothes, baby equipment, etc. Please participate at our Kidz Shoppe Sale instead.
Hiz & Herz reserves the right to refuse any item that does not meet the Hiz & Herz Sale Standards.