All items will be inspected at drop-off to ensure the highest quality for our shoppers. Only clean items in working condition will be accepted. Prior to drop-off all items must be properly tagged with your consignor ID number, barcode and price. Untagged items will not be sold. Clothing must be separated by gender and size prior to drop-off. To aid in transportation of large clothing quantities, it may help to rubber-band or zip-tie like sizes together. If you have any questions about a particular item, please contact us!
- Adult, Junior and Plus Size Clothing
- Hoodies, sweatshirts, jeans, ATHLETIC shorts/pants are acceptable at BOTH SEASONAL SALES.
- Spring/Summer clothes for the Spring Sale (NO heavyweight sweaters, jackets or coats, NO winter boots/hats/gloves, etc.)
- Fall/Winter clothes for the Fall Sale (NO swimwear, tank tops, summer shorts/tops, no summery sandals, etc.)
- Formal Wear
- Accessories (belts, hats, purses, etc.)
- Shoes in excellent condition
- Sports clothing and equipment
- Tools and Home Improvement
- Patio and Garden
- Pet Goods
- Books, Music, Movies
- Small Appliances/Electronics (in working condition)
- Kitchenwares/Home Goods and Decor
- Personal Care Items such as bath, hair, body & makeup products (new/unused ONLY)
- Holiday Clothing, Books and other holiday related items
- Spring Sale 2023 - ONLY Memorial Day/4th of July Holiday-related decor, Clothing, Books, etc.
- Fall Sale 2023 = Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter
We will NOT accept the following:
- Overpriced items
- Shoes that are scuffed/overly worn
- Outdoor Grills (Unless unused)
- Firearms and ammunition
- Large Appliances (i.e. Full-size Refrigerators, Washers and Dryers)
- Personal items that have been used (bath & body products)
- Candles that have been lit or melted
- Any items that have been recalled
- Items with missing parts, batteries or chargers
Hiz & Herz reserves the right to refuse any item that does not meet the Hiz & Herz Sale Standards.