- If you are interested in becoming a consignor with Hiz & Herz, please complete the online registration as soon as possible. Space is limited. We make dropping off your items easy with many convenient drop off times available. View registration fees in the FAQs.
- You must have a minimum of 30 items per consignor to participate. You cannot combine your items with another consignor.
- Clothing items must be clean. Items with stains, missing buttons, holes, worn knees, or broken zippers will not be accepted for the sale. All items will be inspected.
- Battery-operated items must be in working condition with batteries included. All items must be clean and have all pieces included. Items must be fully assembled, if necessary, by the consignor prior to or at drop-off. Please bring any tools necessary for assembly. Again, all items will be inspected.
- Consignors will receive 70% of their sales, less the registration fee. The registration fee is determined by the tagging method you choose and will be deducted from your total sales.
- Consignors will receive a shopping pass to shop the Pre-Sale event the day prior to the public sale from 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm. Check out our volunteer page for details on how to get in to the Pre-Sale before 3pm.
- Hiz & Herz utilizes a barcode system to allow for a faster check-out experience and to provide an accurate account of your sales. A barcode must be affixed to ALL of your items prior to your drop-off appointment. View our tagging instructions for more information.
- We will not accept items that are tagged from a different sale. You MUST use a new tag that meets our standards.
- Any items not sold may be picked up on Sunday between 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. You may also pick up your check at this time. If you choose to donate your items, simply do not pick them up and we will mail you a check and a donation slip within 48 business hours.