Hiz & Herz needs Wonderful Volunteers Like You
Hiz & Herz needs wonderful volunteers to operate smoothly. Volunteer benefits include a merchandise credit and early access to our Pre-Sale event before anyone else, even our consignors. We invite you to join the fun!
All Hiz & Herz volunteers who work a minimum of 15 hours will receive a $15 merchandise credit and gain early access to our Pre-Sale Spectacular before anyone else. Bottled water is provided during every shift. Volunteers also earn a higher percentage of their sales. The more you volunteer, the more you can earn and the earlier you can shop! Spouses, other family members (13 years and older), and friends can work on your behalf to add to your volunteer hours.
No children under 18 on set up and tear down days.
- To receive the merchandise certificate, you must volunteer a minimum of 15 hours. Credit will be issued upon completion of 15 volunteer hours.
- To receive 80% of your sales, you must meet the minimum 25 hours (6 of these hours must be during peak times).
- To receive 90% of your sales, you must meet the minimum 36 hours (8 of these hours must be during peak times).
- Each consignor can receive a maximum 6 volunteer hours for advertising/working from home (this includes supply bundling, other pre-sale tasks, sign routes and other advertising/social media).
- Fri., 9/8 Setup: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Wed., 9/13: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm & 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sat., 9/16: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sun., 9/17: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Mon., 9/18 Tear Down: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Work the Sale
Volunteer duties include checking in consignors, setting up the sale, keeping the floor organized, answering questions, assisting with checkout, and more.
Setup and teardown require heavy lifting. If you know someone strong who is willing to lend their muscle, their volunteer hours can count toward your own.
Volunteer from Home
We even have some options that can be done right from your home. Contact us for more information if you are interested.
Help Us Advertise
Duties include running sign routes, promoting on Facebook/social media, handing out flyers, and more. We'd love to hear your ideas on how you could help us advertise the sale